Friday, August 14, 2009

To be answered post-mortem

Is tang tangy?
If I drop two skittles, one yellow one red, from my hand at the same time, one atop the other, from inside of an airplane, at a very high altitude, will the sun still rise?
Will the skittles in the experiment before land atop each other and create an orange skittle two times as large as the other ones?
If they land atop a bald man's head will they kill him?
They say male pattern baldness comes from your mother's side. Well, does that mean I will go bald if my mother's father is bald or does it have to be my mothers, mother's father? How does that work? Lets do some math here. Let's say my mother's dad went bald. Is that gene in my gene pool, considering that he is my mother's father, and the gene has to come from her mother's side of the family. Or is it that if anyone in my mother's family goes bald, I have that gene?
When do feet wake up, if they fall asleep?
Do an alcoholic's feet wake up and have a drink?

Death...the sweet release


Yes
Yes
No
N/A
Depends on the man
Yes, you will go bald
It just works
Yes
When blood circulation increases
Don't be a fuckin retard

No comments:

Post a Comment